Valley Wide Coop and Valley Country Stores offer you a convenient, economical, and flexible fuel card program.
With our Fleetwide card you will be able to fuel at 50,000+ locations across the nation and have all those transactions bill to your Valley Wide Coop account. When your use your Valley Country Store Fleetwide card at any Valley Country store location you automatically save $.02 per gallon on every gallon you purchase. In addition, if you are a member or qualifying patron, you earn patronage on fuel purchased at Valley Country Store locations, and instant savings, plus cash back at the end of the year. Whether you want one card for personal use, or run a fleet of 100 vehicles and have special reporting needs, the Valley Country Store Fleetwide card can be configured to meet your needs. Sign up below and start realizing the many benefits of using your Fleetwide card, or if you have further questions, please call our office at (208)324-8000.
Customers with a Valley Wide Cooperative Account :
Please contact email@example.com to obtain a fuel card agreement.
Customers without a Valley Wide Cooperative Account :
If you do not have an account, please fill out the below credit application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While most companies require that you spend so much money on their credit cards, and have a high interest rate. With the Valley Wide Cooperative Fleet card there are no interest rates to worry about, and we do not require that you spend a certain amount. You, the consumer, can spend as much or as little as you would like. The fuel card allows you to conveniently pay at the pump and save $0.02 cents per gallon of fuel purchased at any of our Valley Country Store Locations. This card can be used at authorized dealers throughout the United states.
Our Valley Wide fleet card for businesses enables businesses to purchase fuel at any of our Valley Country Store locations along with other dealers throughout the United States. Our program allows the business owner or manager to control their companies and maintenance expenses. By signing up your business for our Fuel Card program you will be able to track purchases, how much fuel you are using in month, and savings $0.02 off each gallon of fuel purchased.
To request a fuel/fleet card, please fill out the form below.
By completing and submitting the form below, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Customer understands that this facility shall be for private use by designated cardholders only, and not open to the public.
- Customer acknowledges instructions as to the proper use of dispensing equipment, the location of the emergency shutoff switch, the use of fire extinguishers, and method of handling spills.
- Customer further agrees to limit the use of the above dispensing equipment to persons who have been instructed and qualified in the use of such equipment by a Valley Wide Cooperative Manager or persons so designated by such Manager for the purpose.
- Customer agrees not to leave the dispensing equipment unattended at any time while it is being operated and to accept the responsibility of controlling sources of ignition. Customer further agrees not to dispense Class 1 liquids into fuel containers not in compliance with the State Fire Code and to immediately handle accidental spills and use fire extinguisher if needed.
- Customer agrees to comply with the credit policy of Valley Wide Cooperative. Customer also understands that the price to be paid for fuels dispensed may vary and be changed without notice by Valley Wide Cooperative.
- Customer understands and agrees that any violation of the terms of this agreement shall constitute authority for Valley Wide Cooperative to immediately, without notice, terminate this agreement and the use of the facilities herein described. Customer also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice by returning his/her card(s).